Objectives for cultural policy
Culture is to be a dynamic, challenging and independent force based on the freedom of expression. Everyone is to have the opportunity to participate in cultural life. Creativity, diversity and artistic quality are to be integral parts of society's development.
To achieve the objectives, cultural policy is to:
- promote opportunities for everyone to experience culture and education and to develop their creative abilities;
- promote quality and artistic renewal;
- promote a dynamic cultural heritage that is preserved, used and developed;
- promote international and intercultural exchange and cooperation;
- pay particular attention to the rights of children and young people to culture.